People

Current Lab Members

ordemann
Greg Ordemann
I attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado where I received degrees in psychology and english literature. My interests in neuroscience include the mechanisms by which neuronal and circuit dysfunction result in neurological disease. My current work focuses on utilizing multiphoton imaging alongside physiological and pharmacological techniques to Identify the neurophysiological basis of hippocampal circuit dysfunction in a model of Fragile X syndrome.

hewitt
Lauren Hewitt
I graduated from Arizona State University in 2014 with a degree in Psychology and Biology. I began research in 2010 in the behavioral neuroscience lab of Dr. Heather Bimonte-Nelson where I studied the impact of estrogenic hormone therapy on cognition. After graduation, I remained at ASU from 2014-2016 as a technician in Dr. Jason Newbern's lab where I worked on a series of neurodevelopmental disorders known as RASopathies. My graduate work in the Brager Lab focuses on investigating the contributions of hippocampal inhibitory interneurons to Fragile-X syndrome pathophysiology. 

Former Lab Memebers

bkalmbach
Brian Kalmbach, PhD

brandalise
Federico Brandalise, PhD