Actuarial and Job Search Information
What is an Actuary?
Actuarial Job Description
- Helpful information for describing what an actually really does
- Information on how to become an actuary
- Information on how to set up on-campus recruiting, view student resumes, and present at meetings
- How to contact the officers for additional information
Employer and Actuarial Information
- Information on companies by industry and actuarial recruiters, as well other valuable Internet links
- Exam Study Resources
- Coding Resources
- Registration Tips
- Exam Changes
Conference of Consulting Actuaries (CCA) Job board
What is it?
- The CCA has created a job board to help connect students to members of the CCA that have employment opportunities (both internships and full-time offers).This is a great opportunity for students to get their names out to smaller firms that may not have the resources required to take a day off and present on campus.
How Can You Use It?
- Sumbit your resume and cover letter to Shannon Peterson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your resume and cover letter will be posted on the Job Board site.
- You will be notified that your resume is posted.
- Companies will contact you via the contact information on your resume.
Important things to know:
- Your resume and cover letter will only be posted for 6 months at a time.
- Six months from the initial posting, you will be notified to renew the posting on file or post a new resume.
- It is your responsibility to let the CCA know that you have received a job, if you do, so that they can remove your posting.
- For any additional questions, please send an email to Shannon Peterson (email@example.com).
- What is it?