Saturday, March 26, 2022, 5:30am
- $195 per hunter + $50 any additional hogs (tips not included).
- Payment due on day of hunt. Additional hogs paid following the hunt. Cash or check only.
Each 1-day hog hunt includes:
- Guided hunt, sunrise to sunset. 8 hunting slots available each day. Meet guides at the front gate at 5:30 a.m.
- One hog cleaned and quartered.
- Lunch at Tuttle’s Meat Market & Smokehouse ($20 limit per person).
Rules & Regulations:
- Children 16 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- No overnight facilities.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Recommended hunting weapon is a .30 caliber hunting rifle with a scope. Tactical rifles are allowed, but not recommended because of lower accuracy and lower recovery success.
- A bloodied and lost hog is a killed hog.
Call or email Gary Adams to reserve your date: email@example.com or 713-396-6774.