- Combining Chemistry and Engineering for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Nano-Scale and Smaller Therapies. Stolley DL, Crouch AC, Ozkan A, Seeley EH, Whitley EM, Rylander MN, Cressman ENK. Pharmaceutics. 2020, 12, 1243.
- Perspective on Mass Spectrometry Imaging for In Situ Visualization of Chemotherapeutics Delivered via Nanoparticle Encapsulation. Seeley EH. Clin Chem. 2021, 67, 1172-1174.
- Reduced Hemoglobin Signal and Improved Detection of Endogenous Proteins in Blood-Rich Tissues for MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging. Lin M, Eberlin LS, Seeley EH. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2022, 33, 296-303.
- Are Mass Spectrometry Imaging-Based Diagnostics Becoming Reality? Seeley EH. Proteomics. Clin Appl. 2022, Apr 8:e2200017. doi: 10.1002/prca.202200017.
- Lactate is an Epigenetic Metabolite that Drives Survival in Model Systems of Glioblastoma. Torrini C, Nguyen TTT, Shu C, Mela A, Humala N, Mahajan A, Seeley EH, Zhang G, Westhoff M-A, Karpel-Massler G, Bruce JN, Canoll P, Sieflein MD. Mol Cell. 2022, 82(16), 3061-3076.
- In Situ Imaging of O-Linked B-N-Acetylglucoseamine Using On-Tissue Hydrolysis and MALDI Mass Spectrometry. Escobar EE, Seeley EH, Serrano-Negron JE, Vocadlo DJ, Brodbelt JS. Cancers. 2023, 15(4), 1224-1239.
- Spatially Resolved Metabolites in Stable and Unstable Human Atherosclerotic Plaques Indentified by Mass Spectrometry Imaging. Seeley EH, Liu Z, Yuan S, Stroope C, Cockerham E, Rashdan NA, Delgadillo LF, Finney AC, Kumar D, Das S, Razani B, Liu W, Traylor J, Orr AW, Rom O, Pattillo CB, Yurdagul A Jr. ArteriosclerThromb Vasc Biol. 2023, 43(9), 1626-1635.
Presentations and Posters
- Reduced Hemoglobin Signal and Improved Detection of Low Adundance Proteins in Blood-Rich Tissues for MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging. Lin M, Eberlin LS, and Seeley EH. Presented at the 2020 IMSI Poster Gala. December 15-17, 2020. Virtual.
- Improved Diagnosis of Melanocytic Lesions using Mass Spectrometry Imaging. Seeley EH. Presented as part of the HTXNext Webinar Series. June 9, 2021.
- Mass Spectrometry Imaging Enables Localization of Immuno- and Targeted Therapies Delivered Transarterially for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Seeley EH, Munoz NM, Avritscher R, Koppolu B, Ramkumar N, Johnson R, Kangas S, Sheth RA. Presented at 69th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. November 2021. Philadelphia, PA.
- New Sample Preparation Strategies for MALDI Imaging of Clinical Samples. Seeley EH. Bruker/Technology Networks Webinar. December 9, 2021.
- Metabolic Imaging of O-linked N-Acetylglucosamine using On-Tissue Hydrolysis and MALDI. Escobar EE, Seeley EH, Brodbelt JS. Presented at 70th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. June 2022. Minneapolis, MN.
- Mass Spectrometry Imaging for Protein Localization and Characterization in Thermoembolized Hepatic Porcine Tissue. Porter JE, Stolley D, Cressman ENK, Seeley EH. Presented at 70th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. June 2022. Minneapolis, MN.
- Optimization and Investigation of Protein Molecular Signatures in Endometriosis Tissues by Mass Spectrometry Imaging. Lin M, Seeley EH, Ledet S, Salazar C, Breen MT, Eberlin LS. Presented at 70th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. June 2022. Minneapolis, MN.
- Maximizing Data Coverage with Sequential Imaging of a Single Tissue Section. Seeley EH, Escobar EE, Brodbelt JS. Presented at 71st ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics. June 2023. Houston, TX.