Welcome to Zhang Lab!
- The SCP4-STK35/PDIK1L complex is a dual phospho-catalytic signaling dependency in acute myeloid leukemia
- Induced phase separatation of mutant NF2 imprisons the cGAS-STING machinery to abrogate antitumor immunity
- What’s all the phos about? Insights into the phosphorylation state of the RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain via mass spectrometry
- Parallel Reaction Monitoring of RNA polymerase II Carboxy-terminal Domain Phosphorylation using 193 nm Ultraviolet Photodissociation Mass Spectrometry
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication — Cross-talk of Post-translational Modifications on the RNA Polymerase II