Welcome to Zhang Lab!
- Structure Motif for CTD kinase Specificity on RNA polymerase II during Eukaryotic Transcription
- Enzyme-Mediated Depletion of Serum L-Met Abrogates Prostate Cancer Growth via Multiple Mechanisms without Evidence of Systemic Toxicity
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay of in vitro Phosphorylated RNA Polymerase II Carboxyl-terminal Domain Substrates.
- Structural Basis for the Asymmetry of a 4-Oxalocrotonate Tautomerase Trimer.
- Rosetta-based Engineering of Thermostabilized Antibody Fragments.